Why Languages Are Like Flowers

Welcome to Fluent Language. Click on the little icons on the right-hand side of the page to Digg this website or add it to StumbleUpon if you like it. It only takes a couple of minutes!

Recently, I bought a cactus, or more precisely, a Sempervivum. It's a plant that's similar to a cactus, but that looks more flower-like.
It's extremely resistant to dryness and harsh weather conditions. It needs some light to grow, and that's it.

After moving my Sempervivum from one window to another for the umpteenth time, it dawned on me—this cute little plant is like a Romance language. It's easy to learn, beautiful, and forgiving!

I bought a plant that's easy to care for because I always forget to water my flowers regularly.
You should pick your target language depending on your schedule and your ability to work on your target language regularly.

Do you want to study a foreign language that's more like a cactus or like a fragile rose?
It's your call!

If you liked this article, please do something nice for me! For example, you can give my blog's address to your friends, or use StumbleUpon and Digg to make it more popular. Thanks!

Subscribe to my blog (RSS feed): http://feeds.feedburner.com/FluentLanguageLearnANewLanguageToday